House Humidifier Store featuring Steam Humidifiers and
Energy Efficient Green Models
All Available Replacement Parts and Filters - Since 1994
Welcome to our house humidifier store. Sierra Sales has been selling whole house furnace mount humidifiers and their replacement parts and filters online and over the phone since 1994. We've helped thousands of customers buy the replacement parts and filters needed to maintain their home's ideal humidity levels. We carry top rated brands such as Autoflo, BestAir Pro and Lobb, and feature a top rated steam unit and a brand new green series that is both water and energy efficient.
We offer web site Security from Verisign, the industry leader in SSL technology. When you call us toll free, you can talk to the owner of Sierra Sales, who has has over 30 years experience in the HVAC industry. If you have a question he can answer it.
Sierra Sales carries a variety of brands from the industry leaders: Autoflo, BestAir Pro and EWC Controls. Here are some of the features in our products:
- We carry energy and water saving green models
- Our complete units are discounted with prices ranging from 25% to 40% off suggested retail price
- We carry units with the latest HVAC computer chip technology
- Our units fit a variety of home sizes, from small to extra large
These units are the most technologically advanced units on the market today. They feature the most reliable and pure form of humidification, Steam. Features include:
- Computer Watchdog Circuit
- Automatic Drain/Flush system
- Highest efficiency rating
- Automatic maintenance mode
- Replaceable Sacrificial Anode
- 100% guaranteed no summer maintenance
- Humidifies without a call for heat
- LED's for system readout
- Most effective cure for dry homes
- Listed and Approved by UL
- Interlocking wiring for fan control
- Compatible with all forced air systems
BestAir Pro has come out with a new line of green units that are both energy and water efficient. They're designed to be easily installed and come with a patented new type of filter called a "White Water Pad". These units deliver a whole new experience for homeowners. Features include:
- Patented air diverter eliminates need for a bypass
- One opening on the plenum
- Durable plastic construction
- Resists rust, corrosion, warping
- Uses patented "White Water Pads"
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're new to buying a humidification system for your home, you'll definitely have some questions. We've organized our questions and answers into the following sections:
Installation Instructions and Spec Sheets
If you're interested in buying a humidification system, you can download what's called a "Spec Sheet". A Spec Sheet offers all of the specifications and details of that specific model. If you need the installation instructions from an older model, we've got those too. We carry all of the avaiable instructions and specification sheets for every unit. These documents have very helpful information for installation, changing parts or getting specifications.